Monday, June 11, 2012

Hungry? I don't think so.

One of the biggest complaints you often hear from those who are trying to begin healthy eating is that they will be hungry. Today I saw this picture on one of my friend's Facebook accounts.
Source: NWI Ridge Runners

This really got me thinking about how satisfied we can be making good decisions. I also read an article on one of the most inspirational blogs I read often. Eat what you want and lose weight. Although sometimes we really want the snickers we know the fruit is a better option. The key is balance. If you are going to sacrifice most of your day on the snickers then you need to balance the remainder of the day with some really good decisions.

So I will leave you to ponder this and think about what healthy options you will make today...

100 Day Challenge
Day 42 Sunday June 10th
15 min walk
3 innings of softball
Day 43 Monday June 9th
I had to rest. My body is aching badly from Saturday's run



No comments:

Post a Comment