Monday, June 25, 2012

Sweet Summertime...

I love warmer weather and I love summer time.

Friday was great.
Nice walk with a friend and her daughter then we were off to the taste of Crown Point. I do love a good beer.... I love Crown Brew and it was the perfect night to be outside..












....But we couldn't stay long since I had to work Saturday morning. After work it was hot but I forced myself to get in my run. I try not to ever left the weather stop me from a good work out.










A good workout though enjoy some fun afterwards... so I hit the beach with a friend... It felt good to have a day to just relax...

Since I was home alone Saturday night I did one of my favorite things... Breakfast for dinner. YUM.




Sunday capped off a nice weekend.
I went to Wicker Park to run my long run with the Opportunity Enterprises group. After our run I joined a group of weight watchers walking.

I also went to free fun run at Imagination Glenn. This event was great. A nice hot run through Imagination Glenn. I really love these free events to get people out and moving. Very exciting for the running community.


100 day Challenge
Day 54... walk around the neighborhood
Day 55... Ran 5 Miles
Day 56... Ran 10 Miles total

Day 57... 25 minute walk around Crown Point

What are you doing to make the most of the summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment