Sunday, March 18, 2012

ABC's

Are you loving this weekend as much as I am? Today's post is a survey about me that I found on one of the many blogs (Onion in my hair) that I frequently read. She is a vegan so I really enjoy getting some vegetarian ideas from her even though I am not a Vegan/Vegetarian. Plus she is also from Chicagoland and often has great ideas for restaurants you may want to try.

Age: 29 (and holding)


Breakfast... today was egg beaters with California blend vegetables along with 2 corn tortillas with peanut butter and banana (pre-run)


Currently Craving: Smoothies... had my first one this weekend. Yum.


Dinner: Tonight I will be having Chicken coked on my grill


Exercise favorite: Of course running is my favorite. Today's run felt great.


Fear (Irrational): honestly thinking that I will wake up and all the weight I lost will be back overnight



Gross Food: Nothing grosses me out more than Caviar


Hometown: Mason, OH


That's where I met this girl. She's the best!
I is for Something Important To me its family.


J is for Favorite Current Jam: Stronger Kelly Clarkson Keeps me motivated to keep going.


K is for kids maybe someday


L is for Current Location: Here... I love my porch. 
March Photo Challenge Day 18: Corner of your house
M is for most recent way you spent money: Obviously I am still really excited about these

N is for something you need: More donations for the Chicago Marathon

O is for occupation: Flowers and Weight Watchers

P is for Pet Peeve: When someone says "Well you do all that running so you don't have to worry about what you eat.." I wish.

Q is for Quote: "Scars remind us of where we've been, they don't have to dictate where we're going."

R is for random fact about you: I have a large scar under my left arm from a mole being removed. 

S is for favorite healthy snack: Greek Yogurt with fruit



T is for favorite treat: This changes up a lot but right now I really love these


U is for something that makes you unique: My love of sports. 
V is for Vegetable: Asparagus... yum

W is for today's workout: 10 miles in Lowell with my running group.

X is for Xrays you've had: The one was my teeth... yea not exciting at all.

Y is for yesterday's highlight: Lunch Click here

Z is for time zone: Central... which I have totally learned to love.

What do you think of the ABC's... how was your weekend?




1 comment:

  1. Love the ABC's list. I am going to adapt it and use it in one of my classes. As for the weekend it was fantastic. Great weather, great basketball, and great company.

    ReplyDelete