Friday, March 30, 2012

What would you do with $640 million?

March photo challenge Day 30: Toy

Just in case you missed it, which I highly doubt you did, tonights Mega Millions drawing is somewhere around $640 million dollars. I am pretty sure we all agree we could be set if we won. Yes there is all the technicalities with which option you would take. Who you would call first? What you would really do....Although I do not think there is any chance I will win or anyone I know will win its hopeful thinking. So what toy would you buy. I am not a toy person but here are a few things I would love to do if I won...

Pay off this:


And this:














Take Care of these people:












Bucket list would also include
Move somewhere that has warmer weather
Run some of the major marathons (yes I would keep running)
I would never cook again
I might actually become a vegetarian (it would be must more affordable)
I would shop at places like whole foods much more often
Donate to the University of Cincinnati
Attend opening day every year for the Cincinnati Reds
Lets face it I am a sports junkie so I would go to ever baseball park in the United States
I might even buy one these instead of a house
Continue to figure out a way to inspire others to get what they want out of life.
Hire someone much smarter than me with money.
Who doesn't love a nice boat on open water?
Go the Europe and Hawaii and many other places I have never been
I must visit the Original in German
I would totally get one of these though because right now I refuse to waste my money

Most of all I would be lean on this guy to keep in check...

What would you do with $640 Million Dollars?

1 comment:

  1. Pay for my friend Joan's experimental cancer treatment
    Buy a kidney for my friend Cindy
    Buy my wife a lot of jewelry
    Pay off my house
    Pay off my parents house
    Buy a house for my mother-in-law
    Buy a navy blue fully loaded Dodge Charger
    Set up a trust for my kids
    Buy season tickets to the Cubs
    Buy season tickets to the Bears
    Buy a new bike
    Travel around the country doing bike rides
    Hire a maid
    Hire an accountant
    Hire a lawyer
    Donate to Bishop Noll and to Indiana University
    Set up a Memorial Scholarship in memory of my teaching mentor Barb
    Bribe Ricketts' family into hiring Ryne Sandberg as the Cubs manager
    Visit Normandy, France, the Highlands of Scotland, Venice, Italy, Berlin, Germany, Vatican City and the motherland (Poland).
    Build a baseball field
    Build a new house with full size Olympic pool, full basketball court, tennis courts, and the biggest HD TV possible.
    That should be it for now.

    ReplyDelete