Tuesday, March 27, 2012

That's my name

March Photo Challenge Day 27: Your Name


We don't get to decide or name but we do get to decide what it stands for... Sometimes we are proud to see our name(Google your name for entertainment.).... This is one of my most proud moments.
University of Cincinnati Diploma
They say there are moments that shape who we will become in life. I always think to a live version of a country song by Brad Paisley. He talks about writing a letter to himself. In the live version he
jokes about high school not being the best years of our lives but that well college is different. I think that there is another deeper meeting we can learn from this song. I was so proud of myself the day I walked across that stage and officially became alumni. College was a great experience but I've learned since then that there are always be more that shape us. I do know this...

"Never too late, never too bad, never too sick to start from scratch once again." Bikram Choudhury

 If you could have written a letter to yourself the day you joined weight watchers and you could read it today what would it say? What do you need to be reminded of?





No comments:

Post a Comment