Monday, March 19, 2012

Is this funny?

March photo challenge day 19: Funny

I always say there is always a way to figure out a way to get in some exercise. There are a million and one excuses not to. I don't really belong to a gym anymore but I do have this awesome setup in my unfinished basement...


I know your jealous. My laptop plays DVD's so I just set it up and go to work. I also find workouts online that just say do these 10 things 10 times and I will do activities like that. I don't need much... as you can see. Even if it is only for 20-30 minutes... Today I found a core video on Comcast on demand and it was only 20 minutes. 20 fairly tough minutes. No excuses. You don't need a gym, large space or tons of equipment. Find something you can do and run with it. It always feels so good when you complete it.

Do you think this is crazy? I kind of do... where do you work out? Whats your favorite way to get in some form of exercise?

1 comment:

  1. I love exercising outside (biking, walking a track or trail). I am not a traditional workout guy. I prefer staying in shape through playing sports. But that is difficult to do these days so I need to figure out what indoor exercise I can do and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete