Monday, March 5, 2012

Smile

Photo Challenge Day 5:

  SMILE :)
smile is a facial expression formed by flexing the muscles near both ends of the mouth.[1]













It can warm a heart, make a bad day better and change so many things. All you have to do is smile. My niece's grandmother post many pictures of her online. Her smile and innocence warms my heart every time. Smile at yourself once per day. Try to be say one positive thing to yourself everyday even if it is only a smile. It may change your entire day.

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of smiling...I got in my car after school yesterday and heard a wonderful thing: Cubs baseball on WGN! Hearing Pat Hughes on the radio definitely brought a smile to my face. Go Cubs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read on Twitter that red are the 30 clubs in 30 days tonight! YAY Baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece is a cutie (haha I'm playing blog catch-up since I was at the hospital all week!)!!! So glad it's spring and that means one thing-BASEBALL!!!

    Cubs though, not those icky White Sox.

    ReplyDelete