Monday, March 12, 2012

Boring dinner and fun shoes

March photo challenge day 12: Fork

Quick dinner Weight Watchers Smartone Chicken Oriental with added broccoli. 


Not very exciting but it does the job when I work late. If I opt for a frozen meal then I always try to add more vegetables to make it more satisfying. 

What kind of quick meals are you favorite?

In more fun news I got these fun running shoes in the mail today. They are bright, they are pink and I am excited to try them out. I decided to try a new brand this time around. They were rated well by one of my favorite running magazines. I also  As a runner it is very important to have the right shoes to prevent injury. I am hoping to break them in this week so they will be good and ready for my half marathon in April. I do love shoes though and I am trying to find an organization to donate my old running shoes to. 


4 comments:

  1. Love the new shoes! I'm a sucker for anything pink though :-) Good luck breaking them in....hope they are comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite quick meals are the Hormel Compleats: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Chicken and Mashed Potatoes, and Roast Beef and Mashed Potatoes. I always keep a stash in my classroom for lunch when things don't go as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Saucony ProGrid Guide 3 and I didn't even have to break mine in, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara I knew you would approve ;)
    Jeff sounds great.
    Sherry... oh that is great news!!!

    ReplyDelete