Friday, March 9, 2012

Red and Basketball

March Photo Challenge Day 8: Red
I love sports.
I love college basketball in March.
I love the Cincinnati Bearcats.
I really love when the Bearcats win and they are supposed to.

In life there are many things we never dream of happening but in some cases we can make our dreams a reality. The only thing holding us back in ourselves. There is a quote my MaryKay Ash founder of Mary Kay cosmetics that says "Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve." Don't limit yourself. Even if the opponent is more talented, has taller players and the task seems out of reach. Go into the game prepared to win. 
Make a game plan.
Put the plan into action.
Win. 
Refuse to lose.

Made some Cincinnati style dinner while we watched the game tonight. During intense games it is nice to be at home. You can buy this here locally in the frozen section at Meijer. 7 points plus for a full cup or 4 points plus for 1/2 cup. Tonight I put in a bowl with two fat free hot dogs and 1/3 cup of weight watcher shredded cheese. Here is a link to an older blog post where I showed how we Cincinnatians (dinner cincinnati style) eat what we call coneys. 
Yummy Dinner during the game

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I could possibly eat this sweet chili that is an acquired taste with the hot dogs and cheese, but by itself-no way!

    Kalen likes it though, so it's nice to know that Meijer has it.

    ReplyDelete