Friday, March 23, 2012

Don't let another sunset or moon rise

Photo Challenge Day 23: Moon

Here is a wonderful clip art Moon... lets face it with rain there is no moon in the sky today.


Yesterday I read a link to an article from a running friend of mine Rick that Indiana was the 15th most obese state in the United States(click here to read full article). My home state of Ohio ranks 13th, my father lives in West Virginia who ranks 3rd and another state where a good portion of my family lives Kentucky ranks 6th. I found it almost sad that I haven't discussed this more on my blog. I love being an inspiration to others but there are many more out there like my running buddy Rick.

Rick is a great inspiration he has lost over 100 pounds and all he did was adapt a new lifestyle and began to move more. Click Here to read about my friend Rick and his weight loss success. I really love his motto if I can do it you can to. I really truly believe if you commit nothing can stop you. In fact this weekend Rick and I are part of 3 teams of 6 who will run a 33 mile relay race from Kalamazoo to Westville Michigan. Do you think Rick or myself ever thought we would be part of such a wild adventure?

What is stopping you? If you really want to commit yourself to the weight loss you can. Do not let anything hold you back from reaching your goals. Do not let the sunset or the moon rise tonight. Start today with a plan and do not let anything hold you back.

Remember this... "You are braver thank you think, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin

What will do commit to starting today?

No comments:

Post a Comment